Sunday, April 4, 2010

It's getting closer!......

So, things have been going smoothly the past week. The job at Cheeseburger is going fabulously.....well....minus the fact that I had to get new shoes because the ones that I did have for work were HORRIBLE. Never buying shoes from Wal-Mart again...so my mom came down for Easter weekend and we got New Balance shoes....ohhh they are soooo comfy. Been working hard and just trying to prepare for what the next 2 months have in store....it's almost time! And personally....I'm ready to be done being pregnant...as much as I love Kris & Timmy.....I just realllllly want to start working out, and being able to run and do all the things I want to do.....but having this big ol' belly is just not working. But here it is.....the Elusive 30 weeks and 4 day picture :D

YES KRIS he's REALLY in there and he is HUGE!


No comments:

Post a Comment