Thursday, April 15, 2010

Just Smile :D

So, the past week 1/2 has been a long, but an educational one. It's been a very rough past week. Trent has had a rough patch and his unemployment runs out this week, and I'm trying to work as much as I can but I am also 32 weeks pregnant with a baby boy that is blessing another family and I can't work too hard or overdo it. But I know that I have to work my butt off to make up for what income we don't have coming in due to Trent's unemployment running out and jobs just not being there. Trent is so amazing and is so good at everything he puts his mind to. I just really hope that he finds a great job soon. I know as much as he loves being at home, he's ready to start working and we are ready for the kids to go back to daycare and get to interact with children their age instead of just eachother. Hopefully everything works out for the best....Just have tobelieve that God has a plan for us all and maybe this is his plan for Trent and it will all work out in the end.

On a lighter note, it's 8 weeks a.k.a. 55 days until Ezra is suppose to be here. It's probably the most exciting time besides my last 2 pregnancies of my life. The only reason I think it is just even more exciting is because we get to share this amazing experience with the 2 most amazing people I've ever met in my entire life. If anyone deserves to be blessed with a child it is Kris and Timmy. They have been waiting ever so patiently and now they can say they only have 55 days until their little man will be here. I'm scared of the birthing process due to the birth shows that I watch and they just remind me of how hard labor is lol. But I know with Trent there to hold my hand and Kris and Timmy there as well. All and all I cannot wait for that day and it's going to be here soo soon :D. Starting to get to the impatient side of my pregnancy lol. But I am super excited about this whole experience and am ready for it to continue even farther!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how we wish things were better and easier for you guys right now. Your outlook is astonishing and we love you so much!!! And we can't wait for the little guy to finally be here!!!

    ReplyDelete