Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Great Start to a NEW week :D

So, I never realized how greatful I am for everything that is going on in my life right now. This past week was SUPER busy. I had 2 interviews for jobs which made me very happy because we really need the money and we also have a wedding to pay for :D.

After waiting a few days for a call back I finally received a call back from Cheeseburger In Paradise for a server position :D I'm sooooe excited! I start tomorrow @ 4pm.

And I also made our wedding website for out of towners and other guests that we have coming to our wedding :D .....so Monday is going to start a GREAT NEW WEEK :D (And Wednsday I'll be 30 weeks pregnant! ONLY 10 more to go)

http://www.projectwedding.com/ourwedding/asappylove/welcome

2 comments:

  1. Oh Hooray! I know you were anxious about getting a call back... no more worries =) Oh! And 30 weeks!!! Such amazingness!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! So happy for you.

    Oh! I clicked on the website, and the website isn't found. I didn't know if you or other people were having a hard time with it, too.

    ReplyDelete