Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!

So, we've been without our computer for about 2 weeks now.....it really feels that way.....and we finally got it back today! We are so happy because we can now have better access to the internet and other forms of communication other than through our phones.

Last Friday was a scary one for me at work. Everything was going well we were busy and I was making money. Well, I slipped and fell in front of the ice bin where the drink station is and landed not only on my right wrist area (where I sprained my wrist) and I also fell on my stomach it was not a pretty site. I was immediately taken to the hospital where the nurses were completely amazing. I was on the monitor for a few hours, I was actually having contractions the first half hour-hour I was in the hospital but was able to get fluids in me so I was able to have them stopped without having a baby which was nice. So, now I'm off work until I have an appointment with my OB on Friday to release me back to work. Which I am excited to go back but I wanted to make sure that everything was ok with the baby and me and also get over my anxiety about falling and what not. I hope that I'll be ok.

On a lighter happier note, Trent's unemployment was able to get an extension so that anxiety or stress as I like to call it is gone :D SO YAY. And he also received a phone call yesterday from his old employer TransCare and he has an interview next week (Tuesday) to be exact! I'm so excited I really hope he gets it. And when he does we will have to figure out a babysitter and what not or daycare situation. Because most likely he'll be a 7pm-7am guy.....this means we need another vehicle or need to start saving and looking for a new vehicle....ugh.....I'm happy for him to have this interview just more things to think of now.

34 weeks pregnant today with an amazing little man that I can't wait to bless with the most amazing mommy and daddy on the planet :D

6 weeks..........42 days!.....ummmmm I am hoping that my doctor will schedule me an induction so that these amazing parents can not be so worried about logistics!

No comments:

Post a Comment