Wednesday, October 6, 2010

::So much to update!::

Ok, I said that I wouldn't be coming back here until my 365 challenge was up but I just thought that I should update here as well.

::August 6, 2010 I married my best friend we have been married for 61 days so far and it is amazing :D I couldn't be happier::

::September has been crazy at work and unfortunately because we don't have the sales that we should our hours have been cut :( I'm super upset by it because i will no longer have the 35 hours a week that I have been so now I'm down to 19 hours...that's a lot of money that we are losing.::

::October 2, 2010 Trent's niece Courtney was married to her best friend and it was a beautiful day with a beautiful bride. Even though Trents brother and his wife were there I didn't say a word to her and barely a word to his brother because they just aren't worth it. She told Trent that "If you're happy I'm happy for you" which is so fake and such b.s. but whatever makes her feel better about herself.::

Upcoming events:

::October 27, our adoption will be finalized....it's such a sad thing, but such an amazing thing all at the same time. I am so happy for Ezra, Kris, and Timmy just still sad about it all but it's going to be amazing he has such an amazing life!

October 30 is halloween time in Terre Haute Kaelyn is going to be Cinderella and I have no idea what Ethyn is going to be so I'm stuck....any suggestions would help

October 31 Ezra gets blessed in the LDS church and I'm so excited for him....he has such a wonderful like and such amazing parents!

November 6 is Kaelyns 4th birthday party!! Pinatas and finger foods everyone and their kids are invited!

November 7 is Kaelyns 4th Birthday...I can't believe that she is already going to be 4...she is getting sooo big!

I will continue updates as things get closer!

Happy Wife, Happy life XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment