Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Long Week-End

So, it's been a very interesting week-end to say the least. Last Thursday (01/21/10) I started having really really BAD right flank (back/side/kidney area) pain. It was horrible. I went to my OB on Friday (01/22/10) and she said that I just had a UTI and that I should take anti-biotics. Okay, cool, fine, whatever.
I then realized that the pain was NOT going away, Tylenol wouldn't help, NOTHING was helping. So, what I did was I went to the ER @ Regional Hospital and they took a urine sample and was just like ok well you have a bad infection, but if you get a fever or start vomiting come back in. Well, I came back and the pain just got worse and worse, I was able to fall asleep for maybe 3 hrs if that and it was very horrible sleep. I went back to the ER for a 2nd time they took a urine sample and it...get ready....SAT ON THE COUNTER. They did nothing with it. All they did was give me a Bactrim and some other pill that makes your urine orange. Well, after dealing with being sent away AGAIN I went to the best hospital ever UNION hospital and I was in the Labor&Delivery area and they stated that I needed to be admitted to them because I had a MAJOR infection and it needed to be delt with with IV fluids/anti-biotics. I spent Saturday-Today in the hospital. It was a long but very informational week-end. Found out that I had "hydro" in my kidney's which was fluid back-up that wasn't able to drain it properly, and there was so much inflammation that it was causing the problem in the first place. So, I was given a take-home anti-biotc and darvocet for pain. I feel very happy that I am home with my family. I missed them so much :).
This is the picture that I got from the US tech that shows that we are going to have a BABY BOY (literally lol it's a weenus (kris's words)) But we are so happy to be having a boy for Kris&Timmy :) (Timmy is especially excited I'm sure :))
My belly @ 20 weeks :)
They are trying to figure out what name is better fit Ezra Asher Hunter Angle or Ezra Asher Angle or Ezra Hunter Angle I prefer the longer name but that's just me :). I also am not the one naming them lol. but I did PicNik it to say:
Baby Ezra Asher Hunter Angle
20 Weeks



No comments:

Post a Comment