Friday, January 8, 2010

Winter WonderLand

Yesterday January 7th we woke up to a WINTER WONDERLAND....you think this could have happened...oh ya know..on CHRISTMAS DAY..but it didn't. But because I recently found out that I can't do any heavy lifting and things of that nature due to my Placenta Previa, Trent went with the kids sledding. I was a little sad I couldn't go and I did the typical mommy things. "Make sure they are bundled, make sure if they get cold you keep them warm, keep their hats on them at all times, etc" Trent finally just said "ENOUGH" lol "I know what I'm doing!" He makes me laugh sometimes I do get a little OVER PROTECTED...next time......THEY GET SCARVES. But it was super awesome to see the kids finally get to enjoy the snow.
We originally didn't think they'd be able to because my mom forgot to re-pack Kaelyns snow hat, boots, and her snow suit after they took her for a week. So, Trent went to Once Upon A Child (what a god send that place is) and he got 2 snow suits, a pair of boots (they didn't have any in Kaelyns size so she wore tennis shoes with A CRAP TON of socks lol), got them both hats, and got Ethyn some gloves :).
They weren't gone very long due to the massive winds that were taking over my children and the fact that Deming Park is the worst place to go on the "first snow". Super busy. But here are the pictures that Trent was able to get from their "day of play". :)
Ethyn wants to leave.....right now! haha
So beautiful...but look at those cheeks...poor kids!



1st time down the hill....Ethyn looks peeved....but Kaelyn looks sooooo HAPPY!





No comments:

Post a Comment