Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Feeling backwards...

Feeling like if life is not one thing/way it's another.

We had a baby so I've been off work for awhile....need to get back to work or we'll be living out of our car...

Our car is literally taking a crap and if we don't get it fixed we will be living out of a car that doesn't have heat.

UGGH I know that God tests the best of us because he wouldn't test us if he didn't know that we could handle it...but really...I don't know how much more of this I can take.

I'm already stressed, ragged, emotional, sad, happy, upset, glad, ecstatic all in one and I'm not a big fan of that. I would like to have just one or 2 emotions a day not 10 all at once. This is getting really hard....

It's like ever since we did such a great thing for someone else it seems like our lives are going down the pooper. I mean our family is great together...just wish things good would start happening for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment