Wednesday, May 26, 2010

38 Weeks....and 8 days to go!!!!



So there it is....38 weeks PREGO! And yes, its OFFICIAL only 8 days left! My doctor has scheduled my induction for June 3rd!!!! (39 weeks and 1 day!) I have a doctors appointment Wednesday at 9:45 and then the next day I have to be at the hospital at 6 am! (That means waking up at 4 am.....that's to make sure that the kids are taken care of, and that there is someone here to be with the puppy, to make sure that I look good..(first labor where I will get to wear make-up and be like Theresa from Real Housewives of New Jersey....JUST FABULOUS).

The most exciting part is that Kris&Timmy will be here in 6 days! And we get to spend a full day with them without feeling rushed. It's going to be awesome! I just simply cannot wait to finally be able to bless such amazing people with such an amazing gift....the gift of LIFE. Ezra you are sooo loved and you have no idea. And I can't wait to give you to the most amazing people I've ever met in my entire life, with so much unconditional love.....June 3rd will be one of the greatest days in my life. I can add it to the birth of my other 2 amazingly beautiful blessings Kaelyn (November 7, 2006) and Ethyn (February 20, 2008). June 3rd (hopefully he is out that day haha) 2010 will be a GREAT day.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment